. The Casablu Vadi project is located in Beylikduzu, in the European section of Istanbul
• The project land area is 6,000 square meters
• It consists of 9 residential buildings with a height of 3 floors
• It contains 104 apartments
• Apartment types are between 1 + 1 – 2 + 1-3 + 1 – 4 + 1
• The project offers all the necessities of luxurious life for everyday life
The Beylikduzu area, where the Casablu Vadi project is located, is one of the best modern areas in Istanbul. It is famous for its high-end streets, unique residential environment, and excellent investment returns.
On the side of the project is the picturesque West Marina, on which all forms of pleasure and entertainment are concentrated, in addition to the Turkish Yacht Club and the water taxi project that the Turkish government is working on to connect the area to the city center by the sea.
• The Casablu Vadi project is located directly on the Yasam vadi Valley of Life Park, the most extensive garden in the city with an area of 1,000,000
• Stunning and charming sea views of the Marmara Sea from the project apartments
• Next to the project are many commercial centers and malls, such as Marmara Park Mall, and health centers and hospitals, such as Beylikdüzü Kolan Hospital, as well as many schools and universities, LWIS Istanbul International School and Ibn-Alnafis University.
• Nine residential buildings are carefully designed to utilize the spaces and stunning views surrounding the project.
• Interior and exterior finishing, taking into account luxury and modernity together, in addition to high-quality used building materials
• Integrated services, including swimming pools, playgrounds, Turkish bath clubs, sauna, and steam rooms, and many other services that meet
the needs of the residents