The answer is definitely YES. Because the population in Turkey raising every year. Every year 750.000 new houses needed in Turkey.
- The current population of Turkey is 83,610,524 , September 12, 2019, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
- Turkey population is equivalent to 1.08% of the total world population.
- Turkey ranks number 18 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.
- The population density in Turkey is 108 per Km2 (281 people per mi2).
- The total land area is 769,630 Km2 (297,156 sq. miles)
- 75.2 % of the population is urban (62,743,912 people in 2019)
- The median age in Turkey is 30.2 years.